Hy! We want to announce that we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links a la Mode” for the 17th time. The list features the best articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection.
IFB is a website which has about 50,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members. We have been featured 16 times before with these articles:
The article that got on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made it possible!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Making the Effort
Making the effort every day has been on my mind lately. It’s fall, the typical time for dressing up. Fashion Month opens the floodgates to trendy people. And while, life may have other things in store for you: unusually warm October, working at home, not working at all… etc, making an effort still matters. Yesterday I was just talking about how making an effort doesn’t have to be too much work. It’s just a matter of planning things a little. That’s what the links this week tell me, they peek into trends for next year, they organize the trends this year, and give a little inspiration for the upcoming holiday we all love: Halloween!
Links à la Mode: October 10th
- Attire Club: Connecting Fashion And Music
- Beauty and Sass: spring 2014 fashion week runway makeup trends
- Burgundy Whispers: Fashion Icon, Lianne La Havas
- CherieLaMode: Halloween Look: Broken Porcelain Witch
- Confessions of a Style Cookie: PFW : Chanel Spring 2014
- Dresscode:HighFashion: Backstage at Jil Sander F/W 13/14
- Eight Days a Week: 10 reasons to love Marc Jacobs’ job for Louis Vuitton
- Inspirations and Celebrations: High-End vs. Affordable Fashion – Military Trend
- Katie Like Me: How to Style Plaid for the Fall Season
- Lara Lizard: Perks of being a 1990′s kid
- Ms. Fabulous: Style Secrets from Dancing with the Stars
- Nothing 2 Wear: In Case You Couldnt Make It To Fashion Week
- Rising Colors: How to Avoid and Lose Post-Marriage Weight Gain
- Rose & Pine: The Non-Costumey Costume Series: Regina George
- Sobbing on Fifth: New York Girl Street Style Inspo
- The Fluff Report: The Fluff Report Color Trend: Paprika
- Tickle Me Chic: From Runways To Beach Days Mi Ola Has You Covered
- Two Kids NYC: White Lies: When is it okay to tell a lie?
- Undercover Dress-Up Lover: Making the effort: why to dress up every day
- Wild Beauty World: Cole Haan Born in 1928
NEW Instructions for Submitting to Links à la Mode: