Hello elegantologists! We want to let you know that we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links a la Mode” for the 19th time. The list features the best articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection.
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members. We have been featured 18 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made it possible!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
I’m writing this from a hotel room in New York today. Coming to New York always makes me think about style… since NYC is probably one of the most stylish places in the world. What makes an outfit “work?” Is it the actual pieces, or your je ne sais quoi? Not knowing, or trying to quantify is what keeps the fashion media in business. Which is why I always love browsing through the links. This week we have all kinds of tricks and tips on how to style your wardrobe, how to put it all together, so whether or no you have that je ne sai quoi you’ll at least look damn good.
Links à la Mode: November 7th
- Arash Mazinani: HoW to Create ‘The French Wardrobe”
- Attire Club: How to incorporate colorful socks in your wardrobe
- Beauty and Sass: saving face: 5 DIY ways to revive old or broken makeup
- Bomb Petite: Petite Clothes – The Bigger Picture
- Carly Tati: Meet Ou Lin, Anthropologie Designer
- Fashstach: Fide Fashion Week 2013 | Julien Fourni?
- Geek Chic Zone: A Selfless Look on Taking a Selfie
- J’Adore Couture: thoughts on: racial (and any other kind of) profiling.
- Kate Like Me: How to Style–Leather Jackets
- Kiri Yanchenko: Spring Summer 2014 Trends Part 3 – Quirky Prints
- Lollie Shopping: Kerry Washington’s SNL Fashion Looks
- Mis Papelicos: HOW TO ADD A “SCROLL TO TOP” ARROW
- Modly Chic: How to Wear the Camo Trend
- Style Bizzare: How To Build an Outfit
- The Sassy Girl: 5 ways Instagram can help you be a Better Blogger
- TLV Birdie: Fashion hunt for perfect platform loafers – guide
- Two Take on Style: Tattoos as a Fashion Statement
- Under a Veil: DIY Project: Christopher Kane’s tapped top
- We Are Ready Made: Black is such a Happy Colour
- What to Wear Where: Now At Bergdorfs: Design Your Own Custom Manolos!
NEW Instructions for Submitting to Links à la Mode: