Hy Attire Club elegantologists! We want to let you know that we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links a la Mode” for the 22nd time. The list features the best articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
For those who don’t already know, IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members. We have been featured 21 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made it possible!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
This year feels especially glamourous, not sure why, it’s just a feeling. And believe me, it’s strange because my personal life is considerably less glamourous on paper, so what’s up with that? Is it the glitter? The sparking lights? The beautiful holiday style? Well, if you take a look at this week’s roundup, we have all kinds of resources for glamming it up this holiday season. From getting a man’s advice on gift giving, to looking sizzling hot at the holiday party. We’ve even got a close look at a real princess. I feel glamourous already!
Links à la Mode: December 5th
- Attire Club: The Guide To Christmas Gifts For Men
- Beauty & Sass: 5 reasons to wear sunglasses year round
- Daria Burkova: Gift Ideas: Best for Women
- DressCode:HighFashion: Trend Colour Purple F/W 13/14
- Gloss Glimmer: 5 Hot Holiday & New Years Eve Party Dresses
- Kiri Yanchenko: Do It Yourself Fashionable Stripes
- KJ: DIY Christmas Decorations: Fabric Hearts
- Lara Lizard: What to do if an online store rips you off?
- Lollie Shopping: Shoppers Deserve Better Than Black Friday Madness
- Loser Girl Wins: A Sweatshirt Worth A Thousand Words
- Kremb de la Kremb: My Five Hair Dos
- ModaVracha’s Spot: It’s the season for giving, give a purposeful gift
- Ms. Fabulous: Street Style Vietnam: Amazing Costumes of the Hmong People
- On/Off Duty: How to do Cute as a Grown up
- Racheeng: 3 Ways to Wear Boyfriend Jeans
- Style Bizarre: Get the Style of Fiona Goode
- Style Vanity: New Rose Gold Hair Color Trend & How to Get It?
- The Undercover Princess: Royal Fashionistas: Letizia, Princess of Asturias
- Wild Beauty World: Stealing Beauty: Fashion’s Cultural Appropriation
- Wings for Liberty: OFW: How to style a pair of shorts five times!
NEW Instructions for Submitting to Links à la Mode: