Hy Attire Club elegantologists! We have great news! This week, we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links a la Mode” for the 25th time. The list features the best articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
What a great way to start 2014!
For those who don’t already know, IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members. We have been featured 24 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made it possible!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Happy New Year!!!
Welcome to 2014. Don’t you love the start of a New Year? Imagining all that will happen over the next 12 months. Sure, you can think about the next 12 months any time, but something is special once the calendars reset to a new year. So… what’s in store for you? Who knows! But one thing we can do is show you some links to help you make the best, with DIY projects, fashion tips, and a few bits of inspiration just for you!
Links à la Mode: January 2nd
- Al-Balsam Life: Skin Care Diary
- Attire Club: 12 Fun Facts About Neck Ties
- A La Modest: Winter Wedding Wonderland
- Beauty and Sass: 3 Trends That Will Stick Around for 2014
- Burgundy Whispers: Fuel Food
- Carly Tati: DIY Junya Wantanabe Patchwork Jeans
- Cream and Sugar Please: 5 Tips for The Perfect Selfie
- Doefya: A Pair and a Spare
- DressCode:HighFashion: Backstage at Jean Paul Gautier FW13/14
- Fashion Lush: Fridge Chic: DIY Gold Animal Magnets
- I’m an Airhead. Oh Wow!: How to Layer Clothes
- La Prive: Show Them Who’s Boss!
- Les Assorties: Dress You Lips in Red
- Lunar Candy: How to Get Your Man to Dress Better
- Miss Monet: Why I Love Fashion Illustrations
- Stilettos and Tequila: 5 Lessons Blogging Taught Me in 2013
- Style Bizarre: Tattooed Fashion Bloggers
- Style Through Her Eyes: LUSH Lip Scrub Review
- Tonie Girl: Time to Sparkle! 5 Ways to Wear a Sequin Skirt
- The Stylish Butterfly: 11 Ways to Wear a Festive Fashionable Bow