Hello Attire Club elegantologists,
We’ve got some great news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 42nd time.
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We have been featured 41 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
That Summer Look
Whether your summer is your thing, or if it’s really that time you need a vacation. Heck, we all need a vacation! Anyway, these summer months usually mean taking it easy. With our style, and with our schedules. But just in case you need a little bit of inspiration to keep the summer blues away, this week we have some wonderful links for you!
Links a la Mode: July 17th
- Anonymous Beauty Blogger: 5 Unwritten Rules of Blogging
- Attire Club: How to Buy Smartphone and Tablet Cases for Men
- Buy Any Means Necessary: 5 Must-Have Apps for Fashionistas
- Craft with Cheese: 2 Easy DIY Ankle Chains
- Confessions of a Style Cookie: Zuhair Murhad Resort 15: Desert Princesses
- DressCode:HighFashion: Atelier Swarovski & Viktor & Rolf
- Fashion Moriarty: The Silent Protest of Apparel
- Happy Pretty Sweet: A Brief History of the Jelly Shoe
- Ms.Fabulous: Remembering Eileen Ford
- Petite Fille Modele: 5 Tips for Photographing Products
- The B Team: How to Make an Ugly Dress into a Cute One
- The Daily Luxe: How to Rock an Off-The Shoulder Look
- The Rivaux: Where to Start When Starting a Fashion Book Collection
- The Stilettosaurus: On Writing: In Conversation with Devapriya Roy
- Trend Survivor: 7 Rules for Wearing All White
- Sly on The Wall: Kowtows Play on Light
- Storybook Apothecary: Punk Rock Bad Girl Style
- Style Sizzle: Pregnancy and the “F” Word
- We Are Ready Made: Fire Walks With Kenzo
- Wild Beauty: Permanent Hair Removal At Home?
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?