Hello Attire Club elegantologists,
We’ve got some great news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 44th time.
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We have been featured 43 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
To Trend or Not To Trend
Just a few years ago, fashion editors were complaining about “peacocking” and the ridiculousness of street style. It seems like the pendulum is beginning to swing the other way, because now, it’s all about the basics. Whether it’s denim, a crisp suit, or just keeping a fresh face, it’s never been so hot to not be too trendy. The non-trend-trend, or something.
Links à la Mode: August 7th
- Adorned in Armor: Shoe Lover Lessons
- A Glamorous Revelation: How to Find the Perfect Denim Fit
- Al Balsam Life: 3 Fantastic Concealers
- Attire Club: The History of The Suit, 1960-Present
- Beauty Editor: 5 Quick and Easy Ways to Get Rid of Eye Bags
- Gun & a Pack of Sandwiches: 10 Journalism Tips from Edna Fernandes
- Hunt & Harvest: Stop Saying, “I’m Sorry.”
- Just Sammthing: TTTattoo Review
- Otis Unfiltered: 9 Best Movies on Netflix Instant
- Purushu Arie: Glamorizing Violence is More Shock than Chic
- Save Spend Splurge: Do You Feel The Need to Shower Daily?
- See Lark: Inspiration vs. Imitation
- Style Bizarre: BY UY: Futuristic Unisex Brand
- Style Generis: Back to School, What to Wear
- The Anonymous Beauty Blogger: 3 Tips to Get Your Blogging Mojo Back
- The Daily Luxe: 20 Ways to Wear Denim
- The Style Pharaoh: Boyfriend Jeans 101
- Try it On Me: Lallapalooza Style Report
- We Are Ready Made: In the Mood for Carrie Bradshaw
- Wild Beauty World: What Does the Michelle Phan Lawsuit Mean for Vloggers?
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?