Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We’ve got some great news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 51st time!
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We have been featured 50 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Do you ever feel like when you were born, everyone got the handbook to life but you? Ok, maybe not. But when it comes to style, there is no official handbook… but that doesn’t mean we all have to wander around clueless. This week is your guide to style, so pull up a chair, take a deep breath and realize, everything is going to be just fine.
Links a la Mode: October 9th
- A La Modest: Blogging Against Popularity
- Attire Club: 40 Men’s Halloween Costume Ideas
- Everyday Starlet: How to Do a Spa Manicure
- Fear in Wonderland: DIY Tailored & Striped Tee Shirt
- Madame Ostrich: Chanel: Feminism or Faux Pas?
- Moda Vracha: What They Wore: Revenge Season 4
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: Brand Spotlight: Skarf
- Oh to Be a Muse: How to Create the Perfect Instagram Flat Lay
- Les Assorties: Indroducing Hemsley London
- Quantrelle: What is Vintage Fashion?
- Runway in LA: Fall Style Guide
- Storybook Apothecary: Sugar Skull Makeup Look
- Style Curated: When Minimalism and Maximalism Meet
- The Coral Pineapple: The Best Chick Flicks
- The Daily Luxe: The Ultimate Paris Cheat Sheet
- TLV Birdie: How to Style a Plaid Shirt Dress
- Trendy Techie: How to Pack for Conferences
- What Pixies Wear: How to Style a Midi Skirt
- Wild Beauty World: Super Cool Photos of Debbie Harry
- We Are Ready Made: Red Drama
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?