Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We’ve got some great news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 57th time!
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We have been featured 56 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
In With The New
How’s your first week of 2015 going? The first week back to work, still bulging from the holidays? Hitting the January Sales like there’s no tomorrow? Cleaning out your closet? Planning your life for the next year? Even though it’s just another day like any other, the turn of a new year brings up so many things for everyone. What are you discarding? What do you want to bring in?
Links à la Mode: January 8th
- A Glamourous Revelation: 40 Amazing Blog Posts from 2014
- Attire Club: Different Cities Different Fashions
- Buttons & Birdcages: New Years & Embracing Change
- Confessions of a Style Cookie: Valentino Sala Bianca 945
- Happy Pretty Sweet: 5 Ways to Wear Marsala
- It Takes Two Fashion: The True Princess Skirt
- Jolly Caucus Race: Oxfam Online Shopping With A Conscience
- Kremb de la Kremb: 2015 Closet Goals
- Les Assorties: Reinterpreting a Key Winter Accessory
- Moda Vracha’s Spot: SkinFood Black Sugar Mask Review
- Msyolee: New Years Resolutions!
- Petite Fille Modele: Easy Makeup Tutorial for Beginners
- Purushu Arie: 2014: The Year in Fashion
- Quantrelle: Style Lesson: Color Coordination
- That Paki Blog: Winter Styling & Struck by Splash
- The Best Organic Skincare: Thesis Beauty: Oily Skin Review
- The Chic Teen: My Three 2015 Style Resolutions
- Thy Bliss Calls: A Clean Slate
- TLV Birdie: New Year’s Resolution: Less Plans
- We Are Ready Made: 2015 Resolutions: Do We Have To Buy Less?
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?