Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We’ve got some great news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 60th time!
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We have been featured 59 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
You Will Be Mine
Whether you love Valentine’s Day or HATE it… my experience is that having someone to call a “Valentine” doesn’t really make that much a difference on the love of the holiday itself. Anyway, whether you love or hate Valentine’s day, you can’t avoid it, even if you tried. So if you can’t beat them, look fabulous and join them. This week has an excellent roundup of style guides and beauty tips! You’ll look so good, I’ll do anything to have you.
Links à la Mode: February 12th
- Affordorable: 8 Things Super Bloggers Do That We Wish We Could
- Attire Club: Men’s Style Guide for Valentine’s Day 2015
- ChromoBeauty: How to Start Wearing Makeup
- Everyday Starlet: Sweet & Romantic Valentine’s Day Makeup Tutorial
- Fashilluminous: 5 Tips for Shopping Online
- Fashion Culturalist: Is It Time to Quit Fast Fashion?
- Flipflops & Furs: Hairstyles for Spring
- Hazel Eye Personality: Valentines Day Outfits for Every Kind of Date
- Head2Heels: Three Fun Valentine’s Day Looks
- Ms. Fabulous: New York Fashion Week 2015 Designer Inspiration
- My Fashion S/ash Life: New Model Advice Tips, Fashion Karma, Finn Juniper Denaro
- Rolala Loves: Start the Day Right With Lemon Water
- State of Cate: Solitude: Your Enemy, Your Friend, Your Necessity
- Storybook Apothecary: How to Earn Extra Money Blogging Online – The Best Affiliate, Ad and Publisher Networks
- Style Bizzare: 10 Cruelty-Free Fashion Bloggers
- That Paki Blog: The Best-Dressed Men at the Grammys
- The Best Organic Skincare: Vapour Organic Atmosphere Luminous Foundation Review
- TLV Birdie: Briogeo Natural Hair Care
- We Are Ready Made: Smells Like Teen Spirit
- We the Unicorns: How to Be Your Own Valentine
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?