Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We’ve got some great news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 61st time!
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We have been featured 60 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
There’s nothing like Fashion Week to get you thinking about your wardrobe. Getting that preview of everything that will hit the streets in six months feels like a little trip to the future. Your present wardrobe? How can you refresh it so it’s future proofed? That’s where paying attention to fashion month comes in handy. This week we look at what’s been happening, and how to give yourself that little treat to keep you from the winter blues.
Links à la Mode: February 19th
- Attire Club: Why Fashion Is Important
- Chromo Beauty: 4 Tips for Rocking Natural Hair
- Femme Violet: Power Dressing: Fashion As Armor
- Funky Jungle: 5 Reasons Why I Love Thrifting
- Happy Pretty Sweet: 4 Gowns Inspired by Oscar Nominated Films
- High Heels in The Wilderness: Legging Love
- Les Assorties: Plexi Dreams
- Moda Vracha’s Spot: Korean Skincare Routine for Acne Prone Skin
- Ms. Fabulous: #NYFW Red Dress Show: Go Red for Women
- Purushu Arie: 5 Office Essentials Most Men Miss
- Red Alice Rao: How to Look Good in a Sports Jersey
- Rolala Loves: How to Celebrate Chinese New Year
- Storybook Apothecary: 5 Thoughts Only Bloggers Will Understand
- Style Context: Star Wars Meets Coachella at Mara Hoffman
- Style Curated: Metal Noir Fall 2015 at Pier 59 Studios
- Style On Trend: What to Pack for a 5-Day Beach Resort Vacation
- The Daily Luxe: 5 Highlights from NYFW
- Try It On Me: All Black Without Being Boring
- Yukova’s Fashion Blog: 5 Quick Ways to Improve Your Style Routine
- We Are Ready Made: The Realm of Nothingness
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?