Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We’ve got some great news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 62nd time!
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We have been featured 61 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Fashion Shades of Grey
Fashion month has come and gone. What have we learned? IFB bloggers found celebrations of motherhood, diversity, and technology, as well as fear of empty spaces (!) on the runway. OK maybe that last one’s not a celebration, but interesting nonetheless. We also celebrated our amazing mothers, color trends for spring, wedding inspiration, and more. Peruse the best of the week below!
Links à la Mode: March 5
- A Handful of Stories: The Definitive Guide to Spring ’15 Color Trends
- Al-Balsam Life: Dolce & Gabbana Celebrates Motherhood
- A Sparkle Factor: How to Dress Like House of Cards’ Carrie Underwood
- Attire Club: Men and the Color Pink: a Cultural History
- Cat Eyes + Skinny Jeans: Spring Break Beauty Survival Guide
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet: Inspired by: Downton Abbey Weddings
- Kremb de la Kremb: Going Grey
- Modavracha’s Spot: The Benefits of Using Engageya Widgets
- Ms. Fabulous: Badass Models on the FTL Moda Runway
- Omnia Vitae: 12 Staples Every Girl Should Own
- Purushu Arie: A Technologic Upgrade in Fashion
- Save. Spend. Splurge: How to Know if a Chanel Tweed Suit Is Real
- State of Cate: 5 Classic Novels You Must Read
- Storybook Apothecary: Horrible Films I Loved as a Kid
- Style Destino: 5 Vegan Lipstick Must-Haves
- Stylist Diva: 12 Things Morning Habits for Successful At-Home Entrepreneurs
- Style Inked: The Art of Block Printing
- That Paki Blog: How VFiles Is Changing Fashion
- We Are Ready Made: Horror Vacui
- The Fashion Junki: How to Get Rid of Winter Blues
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?