Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We’ve got some great news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 64th time!
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We have been featured 62 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Learning à la Mode
The thing I love most about fashion blogging is that it’s rarely only about clothes. It’s about the cultural traditions behind an outfit, using your creativity to create a whole new look, or to discover the real personalities behind style icons. This week’s roundup is enlightening in so many ways. We learned that Nigerian women really know how to do it up for weddings, that two skirts worn together can look very chic, that Anna Wintour is lovely during an interview (and might even tell you your second-hand dress is pretty), how to survive a shopping break… read on for these educational tidbits and so much more!
Links à la Mode: March 26
- Adorned in Armor: Capital Fashion
- Al-Balsam Life: Beauty Tips That Make You Look Younger
- A Handful of Stories: Outfit of the Day: Layered Skirts
- Attire Club: 35 Essential Dressing Tips for Men
- Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans: Beauty Board: Brilliantly Basic
- Couture Crush: Korean Berrisom ‘My Lip Tint Pack’ Review
- Fashion Moriarty: What to Wear to Meet Anna Wintour
- Funky Jungle: 5 Tips for Surviving a Shopping Break
- Hey Mishka: DIY Jeweled Spring Hat
- Kremb de la Kremb: The Bag With the Worst Wrap
- Les Assorties: C.J. Bakhos X Piece & Co.
- Moda Addicted: 10 Closet Essentials You Should Splurge On
- My Fashion Slash Life: Glamorous Nigerian Aso-Ebi Wedding Style
- Purushu Arie: Shades of Grey
- Sheela Writes: Sheet Masks Are Taking Over
- Storybook Apothecary: How to Spring Clean Your Life
- The Daily Luxe: 8 Fashion Week Accessories Trends You Can Wear Now
- TLV Birdie: Green Beauty Online: Seed to Serum
- We Are Ready Made: Teenage Riot
- Yukova’s Fashion Blog: Spring/Summer 2015 Trends Guide
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the updated rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.