Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We’ve got some great news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 65th time!
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We have been featured 64 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Color à la Mode
The theme for this week’s Links à la Mode is COLOR. From gorgeous spring hues to monochrome in the form of leather on white to completely unexpected colored combos like gray and gold, you’re in for an eye-full this week! We even have a post dedicated to the psychology of color as it relates to fashion. Oh, and don’t miss the brightly-colored cat tattoo. On to the links!
Links à la Mode: April 2
- Affordable: How to Groom Your Eyebrows
- A Handful of Stories: Microtrend: The Bucket Hat
- A La Modest: On Being Genuine
- Attire Club: Color Theory and Fashion
- Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans: April Crush List
- ChromoBeauty: 8 Ways You’re Curling Your Hair Wrong
- Funky Jungle: Five Tips for Shopping Savvy Online
- Ginger Snaps: How to Dress Like Betty from Mad Men
- A Glamorous Revelation: Breakfast With Bevan
- Head 2 Heels: On Getting Inked, Again
- Les Assorties: Paris Je T’aime: Mademoiselle Sassi
- Little Luxury List: Fashion and Interiors: Gray and Gold
- Purushu Irie: 7 Summer Holiday Outfits
- Storybook Apothecary: 10 Brands That Prove Green Beauty Isn’t Just for Crazy Hippies
- Style Bizarre: Minimal Alternative Clothing
- The Fashion Barbie: How to Not Look Like a Festival Cliché
- The Outfit Repeater: 20+ Ways to Collaborate With Fashion Bloggers and Brands
- TLV Birdie: Natural Skincare Splurge
- Trends VIP: The It Bag—Worship Beyond Reason
- We Are Ready Made: Hej Stockholm!
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the updated rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.