Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We’ve got some great news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 66th time!
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We have been featured 65 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Finding Meaning in Fashion Blogging
This week, many IFB bloggers sought to go deeper than the #OOTD, with shout outs to philanthropic organizations including Scotty’s House and To Write Love on Her Arm—plus we heard some compelling personal stories. Other posts tackled diversity in magazines, the “new sexual revolution,” and older women’s right to wear leggings. On the lighter side, we have our fair (and necessary) share of fashion and beauty tips, trend pieces and news bites. All around, it’s a well-balanced collection of fashion blogger fare. I hope you enjoy! And if your post was chosen, please don’t forget to post the LALM roundup on your own blog (see instructions below)!
Links à la Mode: April 9
- A Handful of Stories: Shooting Outfit Posts With the Olympus OMD-EM10
- Attire Club: The Men’s Guide to Wearing Pastel Colors
- Bibi Shelter: Jeremy Scott for Adidas Original Fragrance Launch
- Charlotte Lucy: Alexander McQueen/Nick Waplington: Working Process at The Tate
- Flip Flops and Furs: A Benefit for Scotty’s House
- Funky Jungle: 5 Fashion ‘Must Haves’ I Don’t Own
- A Glamorous Revelation: To Write Love on Her Arms
- Jodie’s Touch of Style: Leggings With a Tunic After 50
- Ms. Fabulous: Winners of the 6th Annual Fashion 2.0 Awards
- Prime Butterfly: 5 Magazine Trends That Need to Die in 2015
- Purushu Arie: Celebrating the Spirit of the Seventies
- Riva la Diva: Easy DIY Valentino-Inspired Dress Tutorial
- Ri(t)ch Styles: How to Pick the Right T-Shirt for a Guy
- Sly on the Wall: A Hair Story
- Spy Girl: L.A. Frock Stars—Golden Age of Hollywood
- Storybook Apothecary: Swimwear Looks for Every Style
- Suzanne Carillo: 10 Important Life Lessons I Learned From Watching Mad Men
- That Paki Blog: Illustrating Pakistan Fashion Week by Mahoor Jamal
- TLV Birdie: Watch Your Mouth
- Wear It Fair: Vintage Styles for Work, Rest and Play
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.