Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We have some wonderful news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 72nd time!
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We are very happy to have been featured so many times and are extremely thankful to the people at IFB!
We have been featured 71 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank once again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at IFB who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Everything Is Everything
I usually try to come up with a theme for each edition of Links a la Mode, but this week’s topics were so varied that all I can think of is that Lauren Hill song. You guys covered everything from abandoned housing projects in Greece, to Gucci in New York, to graffiti in San Francisco (I guess G’s were actually a theme!). In any case, we’ve got lots of great writing, and images to go with it.
You know what else is everything? The midi-length denim skirt Ms. Hill is wearing in that video. I’d be stoked to score that at a vintage store. But I digress—on to the links!
Links à la Mode, June 11
- Attire Club: Fashion, History & Money: 32 Fashion Facts
- Bookish & Bells: How Your Personal Style Is Like a Long-Term Relationship
- Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans: Beauty Board—Sun Kissed Eyes
- Distinguished Diva: An Abandoned Housing Project in Athens
- Everyday Starlet: How to Style a Wavy Lob
- Fashion Blender: Layering for Warmth in Winter
- Fashion, Trends & More: Check Out My $2 Outfit
- In the Grey: Tales of a Fashion Freelancer
- Kremb de la Kremb: The Best Bikini Style for Women Over 40
- Petite Career Girl: How to Choose a Tailor
- Ms. Fabulous: SF’s Clarion Alley—Art and Graffiti in Fashion
- Riva La Diva: DIY Elizabeth and James Sheer Skirt
- Saltwater Sparkle: The 10 Commandments of Shopping
- Sassy Plus Blog: A Plus-Size Closet Sale
- Splash of Teal: How to Keep It Together When Life Goes Wrong
- Suzanne Carillo: Trust the Camera, Not Your Mirror
- That Paki Blog: Writing for Yourself
- The Sugar Ribbon: Staying Current Without Breaking the Bank
- We Are Ready Made: Gucci’s New Deal in New York
- XO Style Stalker: How to Dress Like a ’90s Girl
dis1. Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission ruleshere. Then submit your links on our Facebook page in the comments section of this post.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.