Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We have some wonderful news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 74th time!
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We are very happy to have been featured so many times and are extremely thankful to the people at IFB!
We have been featured 73 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank once again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at IFB who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Inspired by Greatness
I found myself inspired by you all to start my own fashion blog. No, it hasn’t happened, but a gal can dream. IFB bloggers had smart advice on the business of blogging this week by sharing tips on collaboration, their own favorite bloggers, and translating high fashion for the real world and budget. I also loved how some of you took me out of my world and shared beautiful traditions and regional fashion. And for those of you wondering which current designer matches your zodiac sign, follow along with Amethyst Honey. That was a new one.
Links à la Mode, July 9
- Alysalovely: Why to Watch the Astronaut Wives Club
- Amethyst Honey: The Zodiac Dresser | Cancer By Dolce and Gabbana
- Attire Club: Fashion in the Balkans | Bucharest Fashion Week Spring 2015
- A Vogueaholic | My Fashion Diary: Red, White, Blue & Chic | Happy Birthday America
- Bookish & Belle: Everyday Shoes – A Video Lookbook
- Chic on the Peak: Celfie
- Classified Closet: 5 Steps to Writing the Perfect Summer Bucket List
- Denchibitionist: Orange Juice
- Everyday Starlet: Fashion or Bust | How to Wear a Maxi Dress When You’re Curvy
- Excuse Me, I Am French: Snakeskin Details
- Fashion Blender: Old Friends, Colourful Classics
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Dream of the 90’s
- Les Assorties’: #BOB | Katherine Tabinowski
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: Bloggers Eid Spreeeee!!!
- Purushu Arie: Illustration – Meryl Streep Graces Neuejournal Cover
- She Got Her Own: 30 Days Yoga and Fitness Challenge
- Tales of Two: Aspen Chic | Runway to Real
- That Paki Blog: Thoughts on Clothes for Eid and Eid Campaigns
- The Outfit Repeater: YouTube Collab Ideas You’ve Never Thought Of
- We Are Ready Made: Couture Club
SPONSOR: Shopbop sale, red bikinis, cupcakes and cashmere, Tarin Thomas, Joanna Constantine, Emanuel Ungaro, Alexa Wagner, blue dresses, black blouses, anna sui, bella freud, Adina Reyter, Ca & Lou, Paul & Joe Siste
If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)