Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We have some wonderful news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 78th time!
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We are very happy to have been featured so many times and are extremely thankful to the people at IFB!
We have been featured 77 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank once again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at IFB who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
I am deep in the throes of “mommy” life over here. Far from the hustle and bustle of New York City… the city I called home for five years. I’ve gone from a metropolitan young woman to a lady who walks around with who knows what smeared on her. I don’t exactly feel glamorous most days, nor do I search it out. Have I forgotten my fashion sensibility? To be honest, it’s just not a top priority these days. Yet, when I catch a glimpse of a stunning piece of couture, usually through social media, that gives me cause to pause… I am both relieved and thankful that fashion, quite literally, still takes my breath away.
IFB bloggers were showing this kind of love for New York Fashion Week and I found myself taken in by your posts. From the brilliant ways you celebrate NYFW from afar to the mass coverage of the Givenchy Show. It was everywhere!
Favorite women’s fashion trends were beautiful woolen tweeds, the “sheer romantic fantasy” of Givenchy, a well thought out winter shoe collection, and denim culottes.
There were also lessons and tips on the subjects of reselling designer handbags, layering clothes, choosing sustainable wardrobe options, packing for a Greek holiday, and best practices for keeping our clothing and accessories just so.
Follow along below to have your heart skip a beat.
Links à la Mode, September 17
- A Handful of Stories: Birthday Look, OK?
- Aspects of Style: What to Wear | Greek Holidays
- Attire Club: Habits that Will Keep Your Clothes and Accessories in Shape
- Everyday Starlet: Styleweek Northeast 2015 Day 1
- Fashion Blender: A Lesson in Layering
- Funky Jungle: 5 Ways to be More Sustainable with Fashion | The Closet Conundrum
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Think Dirty. Be Priti.
- Kindly, Sheree: How My Life Changed When I Tried Contouring with Blush
- Kremb De La Kremb: Denim Culottes Dressed Up and Down
- Lapazimageing Fashion Forward: NYFW |Royalty Showed in NY |Givenchy Spring 2016
- Les Assorties: Adventures in Teenage Fashion Blogging
- Lil Miss JB Style: Detroit Does NYFW
- MySelf Expressed: Friday Obsession | Editorial | Financial Times
- Reasons to Dress: My 2015 Shoe Haul
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: NYFW | Givenchy Opens it’s NYFW Show to Nobodies
- The Magfique Way: 5 Ways to Enjoy NYFW Without Having to be There
- The Outfit Repeater: You Know You’re Obsessed with Fashion Week When…
- The Sugar Ribbon Blog: Trending Now
- We Are Ready Made: The Emotion of Fashion
- Wish and Wear: How to Sell Your Mulberry
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting Friday morning.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)