Hy! We are glad to announce that we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links a la Mode” for the 11th time. The list features the best articles on fashion chosen from an uber-large selection.
IFB is a website which has about 50,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members. We have been featured 10 times before with these articles:
The article that got on the list this week is:
We want to thank to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made it possible!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/attireclub
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based store at:
Here is the intro and the list of the other winners, taken from ifb.com
Congratulations to everyone else!
The Wide, Wild World of Fashion
I love to think about fashion, beauty, and style outside of what we wear on a daily basis. What’s the history of a perfume or designer? How did they evolve into what they are today? How does that impact the fashion cycle around us?
This week’s LALM is about the wide and wild world of fashion around us– from designers to brief nuggets of history. To iconic movements and figures (the flapper!) to reinventing and revitalizing old trends (crimping hair!). And of course– looks into icons and industry people. It’s all a wonderful reminder that there isn’t always anything new in fashion, but there are always new ways to explore it, challenge it, and investigate it.
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- a la Mode St.: Did the Flapper Really Empower?
- Attire Club: A Guide To The Different Types Of Men’s Jackets Shoulders
- Beautify My Life: Five tips for smart online shopping
- Blog by Daria Burkova: NEW BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- Cherrie La Mode: Hair styling 101: Crimped / Mermaid Hair
- Fashion Thrill: The Mystery of Chanel No. 5 | Part I
- Fly Songbird: Oasap Giveaway Scam – Necessary Honesty
- Inspirations and Celebrations: Pose – Fashion & Style App Review
- Juliet’s Lace: How to travel in style.
- Klaquu: Creating a makeup look with A Toothbrush
- Lollie Shopping: Male Icons Who Influence Women’s Fashion
- M. Press: Designer Spotlight: The Way We Are Jewelry!
- Ms. Fabulous: Stephen Burrows: When Fashion Danced
- My Tomayto: Why I Kind of Hate Taking Blog Pictures
- Naked Fashions: Liberty of London and Vans collaboration!!!
- Rhinestone Religion: DIY: How to Make a Teacup Candle
- Rose and Pine: My Search for the Perfect Mascara!
- Simply Frabulous: Prada’s paradise lost
- Style Maniac: A Visit to Harper’s Bazaar
- Wild Beauty: Other People’s Makeup: Susan Giordano
Fraquoh and Franchomme