Hy! We are glad to announce that we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links a la Mode” for the 16th time. The list features the best articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection.
IFB is a website which has about 50,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members. We have been featured 15 times before with these articles:
The article that got on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made it possible!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
If you are not already subscribed, you can do it now, it would be great!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
September is always weird. The leaves start changing colors, the sweaters and coats are in the stores, we’re back to school, summer’s over… but it’s still stupidly hot! I’ve always been so excited about fall, I’d be sweating in my boots, and wearing sweaters anyway. What a girl does for fashion, right? Well, this week, we have all kinds of transitional posts. Transitioning from teenager to adult, summer to fall, day to night, and the call for fashion week to transition to the next level. We also have a hilarious post about 20th century fashion as predicted in the 19th century, it’s so spot on–not. Either way, pull up a tall iced-tea (remember, it’s hot out!) and take a look through these links.
Links à la Mode: September 12th
- Attire Club: Discussions On India’s Obsession With Fair Skin
- Beauty & Sass: take your summer dresses into fall with these essentials
- Chicisms: How to Dress Business Casual & Go from Work to a Night Out
- Corals and Cognacs: A Love Letter to New York City (in the wake of 9/11)
- Fashion Moriarty: Recurring Images: Combat
- Fleur d’Elise: 6 Un-Boring Coats forFall
- Foxie Oxie Supernova: Paris Photo Diary: An Open Letter to My 18-Year-Old Self
- Girl in Betsey: Diane Von Furstenburg NYFW Review
- Happy Pretty Sweet: A Brief History of the Dirndl
- Lara Lizard: 1893 and predictions of 20th century fashion
- Runway to Style Freaks: The Top Men’s Fall 2013 Must Have Trends
- See Lark!: Easy DIY: Graffiti Dress
- Skye Charlie Show: Consignment Vs. Thrift Store
- Stilettos and Tequila: Behind The Scene: How To Be A Better Writer And More
- Style Bizarre: Say no to Style Labels
- The Girl With The Bun: 3 ways to dress for fall (when it still feels like summer)
- Tickle Me Chic: Does Fashion Week Need To Be Revamped?
- Undercover Dress-Up Lover: How to wear high-waisted shorts
- We Are Ready Made: A Pair of Shoes Everybody Should Own
- Wild Beauty: Beauty Archetypes: Whores
NEW Instructions for Submitting to Links à la Mode: