Hy! We wish to let you know that we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links a la Mode” for the 18th time. The list features the best articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection.
IFB is a website which has about 50,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members. We have been featured 17 times before with these articles:
The article that got on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made it possible!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
All Hallow’s Eve
Is your costume ready? Are you excited? I’m telling you… I’ve spent the last few weeks honing in on my costume (we’re doing a full-family costume) and nothing gets me more giddy than thinking of playful outfits to wear around town. Halloween is next week, and this week’s roundup has a plethora of inspiration you can use if you’ve put off thinking about the spookiest day of the year. Of course, if you’re a Halloween Grinch (Would that make you a Pollyanna? Someone bright and cheery?) we also have some great fashion posts as well. So take a look and get into the fashion spirit!
Links à la Mode: October 24th
- All That Glitters is Gold: 10 Ways To Wear A Scarf
- Attire Club: A History Of Costumes: Vintage Halloween Photos
- Belle Belle Beauty: Line Those Eyes – Favorite Eyeliners
- Carly Tati: behind the scenes with american icon pendleton wool
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: halloween-perfect black polishes
- Corals + Cognacs: 5 DIY Halloween Costumes for your LBD
- Foxy Oxie Supernova: The Art of Being a Lady: Being THAT Woman
- Frantic But Fabulous: What to wear to a bat mitzvah
- Happy Pretty Sweet: Halloween In Your Closet: 1920′s It Girl
- Insanely It: MakeUp tips: How to wear color mascaras
- Juliet’s Lace: Five Things To Consider Before Blogging.
- Kiri Yanchenko: Do It Yourself Fashionable Florals
- Madame Ostrich: What’s Wrong With This Picture? Rihanna’s Trip to Abu Dhabi
- Nothing 2 Wear: Cute Animal Graphic Fashion; Yes Even If You’re 30
- Risticulous: Jakarta Fashion Week 2014 | “PopBatik” by Dian Pelangi
- See Lark: Rule of Three: The Patterned Pump
- The Glambition: IT TREND: GRUNGE FEVER
- The Stylish Butterfly: FURocious Fashion Face-off
- Trend Survivor: Denim Pencil Skirt Reloaded
- What 2 Wear Where: Halloween inspiration from Rent The Runway
NEW Instructions for Submitting to Links à la Mode: