Dear Attire Club elegantologists
We have great news! It looks like be begun the month of Match right! This week, we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links a la Mode” for the 28th time. The list features the best articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
For those who don’t already know, IFB is a website which has more than 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members. We have been featured 27 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made it possible!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
In the era of outrageous fashion, peacocking, street style bait, whatever, could it be people are revolting? Sliding back into the classics? Oscar night, the men took more chances than the ladies, and fashion month is buttoning up more than rocking out. It’s quite the story that’s trending though fashion these days, and the links this week? We’re taking a look at Iconic style so you can stay in the know about the latest (non) trends. If worse comes to worse, at least you’ll have classic pieces that can last a life time.
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- 50 States of Dating: The Following: Love Lessons from a Sociopath
- Adorned in Armor: Top 12 Black Fashion Icons
- Alysalovely: Why to Watch Veronica Mars
- Attire Club: Oscars 2014: Our Favorite Mens Looks
- Burgundy Whispers: Strong is The New Skinny
- DressCode:HighFashion: Top 10 Sandals for SS14
- Est Noir: LFW14: KTZ
- Fake Blonde: Should I Empty My Savings Account for That?
- Frugal Shopaholics: Beauty on a Budget
- Jolly Caucus Race: Saint Laurent’s Ever Youthful Bardot
- Madame Ostrich: Fell on Black Days: Lanvin AW14
- Oh to Be a Muse: Disney Princesses as Fashion Bloggers
- Petite Fille Modele: Lady Gaga’s Tonight Show Makeup Tutorial
- Soar Thumb: What Does Your Purse Say About You?
- Style and Delight: 8 Sunglasses That Made History
- Style Bizarre: Boho Chic: Fad or Way of Life?
- Style Curated: Shoes + Shrieks + Sarah Jessica Parker
- Style Vanity: How to Get Jared Leto Hair
- The B Team: 5 Days, 5 Ways
- We Are Ready Made: The Japanese Takeover
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?