Hello Attire Club readers,
We have some news! This week, we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links a la Mode” for the 29th time. The list features the best articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
For those who don’t already know, IFB is a website which has more than 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members. We have been featured 28 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made it possible!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Style is made of so many pieces it’s hard to focus on just one element. The beauty is the collective whole of random bits and pieces from our lives makes for an abstract pattern. What? Ok, maybe that’s a bit philosophical, then again, so are a couple of the posts in this week’s roundup. From a close look at Emilio Pucci’s outrageous prints, to dissecting the underrepresentation of lesbians in the fashion world, and decoding childhood memories influence on design, there’s a lot to look at even more closely than whether or not an outfit works.
Links à la Mode: March 13
- Adorned in Armor: Lupita: A Cinderella Story
- A La Modest: Emilio Pucci: Kaleidoscope Patterns & Sci Fi Uniforms
- Al-Balsam Life: Fashion Fever Paris Fashion Week Edition
- A Tale of Two Shoes: Do we really read blogs?
- Attire Club: Les Sapeurs: The Dapper Men of The Congo
- Fashioned by Love: 5 Minutes with Nadya Vodianova
- Happy Pretty Sweet: A Brief History of Jeans
- Hunting in Heels: Mary Katranzou and the Death of the Digital Print
- Lara Lizard: 9 Blogger Pet Peeves
- Lollieshopping: 90′s Fashion I Don’t Miss
- Madame Ostrich: Let’s Hear if For the Girls: The Issue With Lesbian Underrepresentation In Fashion
- Miss Monet: Fashion Wearabouts at Paris Fashion Week
- Style Curated: Interviewing the Interviewer: Kinvara Balfour
- Style Vanity: 10 Tips to Get a Job in Fashion (No Matter Where You Live)
- Tangles & Chains: 3 Jewelry Wearing Mistakes to Avoid When Going on a Date
- The Sassy Girl: Splurge vs Steal: Spring 2014 Fashion
- The Style Lineup: 4 Easy Steps to Make Your Jewelry Fit
- Trend Survivor: Milan Fashion Week Decoded
- We Are Ready Made: W.A.R.M. is in the Mood for Childhood Memories
- Wild Beauty World: Marilyn Minter’s Subversive Beauty
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?