For those who don’t already know, IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members. We have been featured 20 times before with these articles:What We Can Learn From Superheroes
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made it possible!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
By: Jennine Jacob
It’s somehow sad that Thanksgiving always gets the shaft for the holidays. Not as much fun as Halloween, not as much religious/global/ gifting/commercial opportunity as Christmas/Hanukkah/etc… But alas, we’re all caught up in the holidays in the blogosphere. Between the gifts, the celebrations, the reflection of the year that’s about to end, there’s so much ground to cover! This week, we have a delightful round of holiday inspired posts to get you thinking about the rest of the year. Believe it or not… we don’t have that much time left.
Links à la Mode: November 21
- Attire Club: A Guide To Creating A Lasting And Money-Saving Wardrobe
- Beauty and Sass: wrap your holiday look with these makeup color trends
- Beautify My Life: 10 alternatives to the basic cotton camisole
- Carly Tati: 70 holiday 2013 makeup palettes gift guide
- DeSmitten: DIY Celine Triangle Clutch
- DressCode:HighFashion: Charlotte Olympia`s Archie Comics Collection
- Fat in the City: My Love Affair With Blazers
- Fin & Foxtail: Gift Guide: How to Shop for Gifts at the Thrift Store
- Katie Like Me: How to Style Eyelet Dresses
- Kiri Yanchenko: Do It Yourself Popping Prints
- Metallic Paws: Making Work Outfits Fashionable
- Miss Monet: Style Inspiration: Ladies Who Lace
- Savagem: What does Transparency mean to you?
- Style Bizarre: 8 Things You Can Do To Feel Better Right Now
- Style Vanity: 15 Iconic Shoes of 2013
- The 11th Thread Blog: Thanksgiving Table DIY
- The Channeling Board: .John F. Kennedy: A Style Icon
- The Neon Blonde: How to wear denim on denim like it ain’t no thing
- Trend Survivor: London Shopping and the Christmas Spirit
- We Are Ready Made: No Gender is the Future
NEW Instructions for Submitting to Links à la Mode: