Hello Attire Club elegantologists! We want to let you know that we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links a la Mode” for the 24th time. The list features the best articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
For us, it’s a great way to end the year!
For those who don’t already know, IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members. We have been featured 23 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made it possible!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
New Year Chic
The New Year always makes us think about the way we spend our time. Did we make the most of the year? What were the best memories? Who dressed the best? What needs to change? This week’s roundup is a good mix of reflecting on the best of fashion in 2013 and what to look our for next year. So take a look and make the most of 2013!
Links a la Mode: December 26
- Attire Club: The Best-Dressed Men of 2013
- A la Modest: Your Guide to: Cheap,Used, and Unique Holiday Dresses
- Al Balsam Life: Affordable & Cute Prom Dresses
- Awaking Bohemia: Artist Spotlight Ashley Camper
- Beauty and Sass: Three Trends That Need to Go Away in 2014
- Cat Eyes and Skinny Jeans: What to Wear on New Year’s Eve
- Head to Heels: Aztec Pencil Skirt 5 Ways
- Healthy Fashionista: Hues of the Harvest
- Keily’s Fashion Pics: Introducing Catwalk Chic Boutique
- Kremb de la Kremb: Winter Tan
- Les Assorties: Nailberry Got Us On Our Toes
- Miss Monet: The Fashionable Ladies of 2013
- Purushu Arie: 25 Reasons Why Tablets are a Better Way to Fashion Blogging
- Spy Girl: Know Your Plaid
- Style Bizzare: Love Me, I’m a Woman: Why Good Sexism is Bad
- Style Curated: Dover Street Market Hits NY in Style
- The Lifestyle Project: The Battle of The Mascaras
- The Golden Girl Blog: 8 Entertaining Tricks Every Hostess Should Know!
- Trend Survivor: PS Oneone Neoprene Jacket
- We Are Ready Made: Marc and His Showgirls