Hello Attire Club elegantologists!
We have great news! It looks like be begun February right! This week, we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links a la Mode” for the 26th time. The list features the best articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
For those who don’t already know, IFB is a website which has more than 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members. We have been featured 25 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made it possible!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
The New Casual
Sneakers at Chanel Couture? Evening dresses to a picnic? Is there really any appropriate occasion to wear anything? Not anymore! Dress it up, dress it down, if you can make it work, all the better! This week we have a great roundup of news from Couture, Stockholm and Mens fashion week, as well as some style tips to put the new trends in action. So kick of your sneakers and pull up your chair, it’s going to be a great roundup this week!
Links à la Mode: January 30th
- A la Modest: Pin Up Dresses That Don’t Bare
- Attire Club: A Recap of Paris Fashion Week
- Bell Street: Nowhere to Wear that Pretty Dress? Create Your Own Opportunities to Dress UP!
- Burgundy Whispers: Tastemakers: Katy Perry
- Charlotte Lucy: Drape
- Confessions of a Style Cookie: Sporty Pastels at Chanel Haute Couture
- ExtraSmallXS: DIY Saltwater Spray
- Fashioned by Love: Beauty Talk with Adrianna Giotta
- Fashion Lush: Plaid Habits
- Lara Lizard: How to Be a Sarcastic Writer in 2014
- Modly Chic: Am I Pretty or Ugly?
- Privilege: Demystifying the Boyfriend Jean
- Simply Frabulous: Stockholm Fashion Week AW14 Back!
- Stilettos and Tequilla: 5 Ways to Wash Colour Blocked Clothes
- The Dragon Fruit Diaries: 5 Ways to De-Stress Over the Weekend
- The Stylish Butterfly: No More Black Tights
- Trace the Shadows: Who Dressed Laura Palmer? 3 Steps to Twin Peaks Style
- Trend Survivor: The Best Dressed Couple: Justin O’Shea and Veronika Helibrunner
- We Are Ready Made: WARM is in the mood for the emotion of fashion
- Wild Beauty Love: Painted Ladies: Madame X
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?