Great news! This week, we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 34th time. The list features the best articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
For those who don’t already know, IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We have been featured 33 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Summer is Coming
For those of us who love summer… getting ready for the vacations, the travel, the cut-offshorts… is almost just as fun as the actual summer months. This week we have a fantastic roundup of everything you need to know to get ready for summer. Purging your closet, getting festival ready, getting your nails all done and so much more. So grab your iced coffee and cozy up, these links are fantastic!
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- Adorned in Armor: #GIRLPROBS: Beauty is Pain
- A La Modest: Boulevard of Chic: Baltimore’s First Fashion Truck Event
- A Tale of Two Shoes: DIY Gold Leaf Nails
- Attire Club: An Introduction to Fashion Ideology
- Clothes but Not Quite: The 10-Step Closet Purge
- Head2Heels: The 6 Types of Shoes You Really Need
- Inspirations & Celebrations: What NOT to Wear to Travel
- Marie Trepanier: Blogging: Friend or Foe?
- Miss Monet: Mean Girls 10 Years Later
- Nothing2Wear Novello: You’ve Got Mail: Beauty Box Subscriptions
- Pupuren: Giraffe in the Woods
- Racheeng: DIY Boyfriend Shorts
- Save Spend Splurge: Men Are Rich If They Wear Sweatpants But Women Are Slobs
- Sealed With a Loving Kiss: History of Red Nail Polish
- Signature Toscie: Festival Fashion Inspiration
- Stilettos & Tequila: #BLOGGYTWEETS Recap: 6 Bloggers Share Their Story
- Style Curated: Q&A With Designer, Ann Lee
- Style Vanity: What Is It Like To Get A Major Haircut?
- Trend Survivor: Trend Posting: Let’s Lace It
- We Are Ready Made: Simone Rocha: Perspex and Circumstance
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. The top 20 links with the most votes will be selected.
3. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.