Hello, Attire Club elegantologists,
We’ve got some great news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 47th time.
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We have been featured 46 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Now that fashion month has kicked off, one of the things that we’ll be thinking as the new season hits the runways is, “Is it wearable?” Well, not just the runways, in technology too. The “Internet of Things” gives us some interesting accessories to incorporate into our look. And just in time too… with school back in session, what better way to accessorize, than with things that make you smarter?
Links à la Mode: September 4th
- Adorned in Armor: Dear Seventeen
- A Sparkle Factor: 10 Things to Try in September
- Attire Club: When Gadgets and Fashion Merge
- Burgundy Whispers: Casetify Your Phone
- ElleKae: MiuMiu Women’s Tales #8
- Fleur d’Elyse: 4 Igneous Fashion Inspiration
- High Heels in the Wilderness: The End of Jeans
- L’Artiste: 5 Great Back To School Looks
- Ms. Fabulous: Wizard of Oz Leading Ladies Re-Imagined
- Prime Butterfly: The History of Fashion Week
- Purushu: Lakme Fashion Week Overview
- Rising Colors: 6 Ways to Wear Denim
- Storybook Apothecary: How to Use Brows to Achieve Different Beauty Looks
- That Paki Blog: Top Menswear Picks for Lakme Fashion Week
- The Daily Luxe: Swedish Minimalism: A Timeless Trend
- The Dragonfruit Diaries: 3 Electives You Should Take in College
- TLV Birdie: How to Make Beachy Waves
- Trendy Techie: How to Wear a Fitband With Any Outfit
- Trend Survivor: 20 Updated Ponytails to Keep You Cool
- We Are Ready Made: Pool Party
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?