Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We’ve got some great news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 52nd time!
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We have been featured 51 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Cents & Sensibility
Now that Halloween is over, and we’re in full holiday mode, we can all relax a little. Who are we kidding? There is so much to do! Well, even when the “to do” lists grow longer than Santa’s naughty list, we can still at least look put together. This week we take a look at the sensible side of fashion. What do we really want to wear?
Links à la Mode: November 6th
- Attire Club: 6 Ways to Maintain Your Shoes in The Winter
- Burgundy Whispers: Night Chic
- Chic & Defined: Airpot Chic
- Elisfa: Mary Katranzou x Addidas
- Fashionopolis: My Body, My Rules, #ButtOut
- High Heels in the Wilderness: A Great Coat… Maybe Even a Great Gatsby Coat
- Inspirations & Celebrations: Fashion Bloggers Fall Style Trends
- It Takes Two to Fashion: Lingerie Illustrations
- Kremb de la Kremb: Luxury Handbag vs. Bohemian Handbag
- Living zBeautiful Mix: The Hattitude: Fall Wardrobe Update
- Mode Valentina: The Pencil Skirt
- Ms. Fabulous: Fashion Trends of The Mourning Victorian
- Ms Yolee: Basic vs. Essential
- Riva La Diva: DIY Juicy Couture Necklace
- Sheela Writes: Project Runway: On Losing Graciously
- The Fashion Junki: The Perfect Piece of Clothing Syndrome
- The Trendy Techie: Startup Spotlight: MeU, A Versatile Wearable Display
- TLV Birdie: Fall Mood
- We Are Ready Made: La Belle Dame Sans Merci
- Wild Beauty World: Book Review: Toss The Gloss
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?