Hy Attire Club readers,
We have some news! This week, we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links a la Mode” for the 30th time. The list features the best articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
For those who don’t already know, IFB is a website which has more than 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members. It’s interesting how our 30th time matched the title of this week’s roundup: “born to be styled”
We have been featured 29 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Born to be Styled
You know how it is, every season there’s something new to get into… new trends, new styles, keeping up appearances. As I get older, I notice how some things come cycle in and out, and how some things stay with us season after season. That biker jacket, that classic black and white ensemble, that perfect suit. It’s just a matter of finding that thing that resonates with you and your life year after year. We all have our fleeting musings, but what really strikes our fancy time after time? That’s what I call style.
Links à la Mode: March 27th
- A Tale of Two Shoes: Illustration of Ulyana Sergeenko Spring Couture
- Attire Club: Free Time Hobbies for Men
- Daria Burkova: 10 Spring Trends From Milan 2014
- DressCode:HighFashion: The 10 Coolest Biker Jackets SS 14
- Flower City Fashionista: Hi, I like Shoes A Lot
- Hunting in Heels: The Perfect Bikini from Zimmerman’s Summer 2014 Campaign
- Lara Lizard: How to Gain a lot of Followers on Twitter
- Love, Lace & Glitter: How to Find Your Blogger Voice
- Mama In Heels: Being Fabulous is Having a Signature Style
- ModaVracha: How to Pronounce Designer Names
- Ms. Fabulous: Debut of Affordable Couture for Prosthetic Limb
- Oxford Student: Fashion and Mental Health: The One Trend No One Mentions
- Romeo Style: Monday Men Style: Blue Man Crew
- Sannam and Style: Four Ways to Wear Black and White
- Style by Alina: 4 Ways to Style a Strapless Dress
- Style Convict: Leather in The Spring?
- The Loudmouth: 10 Blogging Tips for Busy Women
- The Heart’s Delight: Oui, Oui, Paris! What to Pack for Paris
- Wild Beauty World: Is Your Makeup Killing You? Decoding Cosmetic Scare Stories
- What to Wear Where: Lovely Leather Spring Jackets
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?