Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We’ve got some great news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 56th time!
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We have been featured 55 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Ok, usually there’s a lot of complaining about the holidays. Stress. Shopping. Crazy Family. But for some reason, and by all means this is awesome, people are really happy about the holidays this year. Well, at least in this roundup. Getting festive, not worrying too much and having a fun time, that’s what these final days of 2014 should all be about!
Links a la Mode: December 11th
- Adorned in Armor: Introducing Beauty
- Affordorable: Stealing from His Closet
- Attire Club: 10 Materials to Wear in the Winter
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Nails, Inc. Tinsel Town Collection Review
- Hunting in Heels: Sunday Style: Barbara Streisand
- Invictus: Closet Essentials
- It Takes 2 Fashion: 5 Tips for Dealing with PRs
- Fashion Trends and More: 3 Ways to Style an “Ugly Holiday Sweater”
- Lake and Moon: How to Find the Color Scheme for Your Wardrobe
- Les Assorties: Introducing Sandy Liang
- Moda Vracha’s Spot: Exclusive MAC x Nasty Gal Collection
- Ms. Fabulous: Dapper Q’s Masculine Fashion Show, (Un)HEELED
- Purushu Arie: Illustrations of the British Fashion Awards 2014
- Prodo: The 14 Elements of a SEO Friendly Blog
- Style Bizarre: The No-Knit DIY Slouchy Beanie Tutorial
- Style on The Side: How to Get Rid of Dark Circles
- The Chic Teen: How To Create a Minimalist Packing List
- The Rivaux: Let’s Get Organic with Our Skincare
- We Are Ready Made: We Are Fashion Freaks
- We The Unicorns: Lady Gaga’s Mod Makeup Tutorial
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?