Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We’ve got some great news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 63rd time!
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We have been featured 62 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
This week, IFB bloggers had beauty on the brain! From an amazing Dutch braid to Disney-inspired nail color to luxury products on a budget, you’re covered in the beauty department for any special events you might have coming up this spring. Final reports from the runways are also trickling in, and look for some deep thoughts on fashion blogging as well. Check out all the best of the week below!
Links à la Mode: March 12
- A Handful of Stories: S/S 2015 Spring Fabric Trends
- Ambinity: How to Buy Luxury Beauty Products on a Budget
- Attire Club: Transitioning Your Wardrobe from Winter to Spring
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Shades of Ursula E.L.F. Disney Villains Nail Polish Review
- Fashion Culturalist: Empire Recap, Episodes 7 & 8
- Fashion, Trends and More: Morf: An Innovative Design for 24 Shirts in 1
- Funky Jungle: Milan Fashion Week: Favorites and Thoughts
- Ginger Side of Life: Dutch Braid
- Keily’s Fashion Picks: Introducing: House of Borel
- KP Fusion: Why I’m OK With Blog Comparison
- Les Assorties: Fernando Paz: Through His Lens
- Ng From the Outside: Less Is More, More or Less
- Purushu Arie: How to Choose the Right Sports Shoes
- Storybook Apothecary: The Modern Fairy Tales: Book Review and Style Inspiration
- StyleCurated: Thoughts & Technique: Q&A With Thilo Westermann
- Style Bizarre: The Grown-Up Guide to Alternative Style
- That Paki Blog: The Truck Art Revolution and Rizwan Beyg
- The Outfit Repeater: The Unhealthy Trend in Blogging
- The Smoking Fox: Where Are All the Fashion Models With Natural Hair?
- TLV Birdie: Stark Skincare: Green Beauty and Simple Living
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?