Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We’ve got some great news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 67th time!
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We have been featured 66 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at ifb who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Spring Denim à la Mode
IFB bloggers are ready for spring, that much is clear. Unfortunately, the weather is not acting very spring-like in many of the locales where our bloggers reside. But we have some tricks up our sleeves. Spring makeup works even if it’s only 49 degrees outside, and light coloreddenim (a very popular topic this week!) will keep you just about as warm as darker hues. Chambray is also a good choice—and by the way, have you ever wondered how that denim-like fabric is different from actual denim? I know I did, so thank you, Christie of I Can Style You.
Also a quick editorial note: Kindly submit no more than two posts per week. Also, if your post has been chosen, don’t forget to post LALM on your own blog! If you need a refresher on all the LALM rules and guidelines, check them out here. On to the links!
Links à la Mode: April 9
- A Glamorous Revelation: Popular: The “Anti-Social Network” Magazine
- Attire Club: The Best 7 Looks From Men’s Resort 2015
- Everyday Starlett: Spring Beauty and Fashion Essentials
- Fashion Moriarty: Dressing for Spring When It Feels Like Winter
- Flash 365: How to Choose Shoes for Summer Events
- Foxy Oxie: Four Secrets of Successful Freelancing
- I Can Style U: What’s the Difference Between Denim and Chambray?
- Kindly Sheree: Face Oil Is Good for Oily Faces
- Les Assorties’: Paris Je T’aime: Quinoa Paris
- Mama Fashion Files: Closet Staple Series: Chambray Shirt
- Musings of a Fashion Designer: Organic Shapes at Jabong Fashion Week
- Pumps and Studz: The Burberry Trench vs. My Dupe
- Riva La Diva: DIY Lanvin-Inspired Shift Dress Tutorial
- Style Bizarre: The Best Summer Vegetarian Shoes
- Sheela Writes: How I Healed My Face Post-Angioedema
- Style Diary by Osy: The Wedding Guest: African Fashion
- Style Standpoint: What I’ve Learned From Selling My Old Clothes
- The Dragonfruit Diaries: Discover: My 5 Favorite Apps
- We Are Readymade: Aggressively Wearable
- Wishing for Chanel: Four Ways to Wear Floral
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
1. Read the clarified rules and submit your links on this page: Links à la Mode.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.