Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We have some wonderful news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 70th time!
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We are very happy to have been featured so many times and are extremely thankful to the people at IFB!
We have been featured 69 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank once again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at IFB who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup, May 28
I’m so impressed by the skill and creativity among IFB community members. From videos to sketching to sewing to writing and many combinations of all of the above, the originality and imagination you guys show in your posts is killer. And those are all things fashion blogging needs to stay relevant and interesting. So I just wanted to say thanks for being awesome!
Also, note that we’ve changed our submission process for next week’s installment of Links à la Mode. You’ll be submitting on Facebook rather than through the IFB site. Dont forget toread the submission guidelines first!
Without further ado, on to the links!
Links à la Mode: May 28
- Attire Club: Thoughts on the First New York Men’s Fashion Week
- Boho Finds: 5 Must-Haves for Boho Babes
- Bookish & Belle: How I Reduced My Wardrobe by Half With the Konmari Method
- Everest Says: Wishlist Wednesday—An Affordable Summer Wardrobe
- Fashion Blender: Injecting Color Into Your Casual Winter Wardrobe
- Funky Jungle: 9 Wardrobe Must-Haves for Active Moms
- K Meets Style: How to Choose the Perfect Blazer
- Les Assorties: A Chat With London’s MONO Mobile Pop-Up Creators
- Ms. Fabulous: Indie Designer Pitch Night at This Is Story
- Riva La Diva: DIY Michael Kors Inspired Lace Skirt
- Storybook Apothecary: The Most Affordable Natural Skincare
- Style Bizarre: Give Back With Style—Top 15 Ethical Companies
- The Outfit Repeater: The #1 Rule of Thrifting Clothes
- The Style Safari: DIY Varsity Letter Sweatshirt
- The Sugar Blog: 6 Steps to Discovering Your Personal Style
- This Season’s Gold: Sunday Favorites—Beach Day Plans
- TLV Birdie: Styling Madewell’s Summer 2015 Collection
- We Are Ready Made: A New Parisian Look for Autumn/Winter ’15
- Wishing for Chanel: Bad Blood Music Video Style Inspiration
- Wknd Chic: DIY How to Sew a Beenie
1. Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission ruleshere. Then submit your links on our Facebook page in the comments section of this post.
2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code.