Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We have some wonderful news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 76th time!
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has about 60,000 members who own fashion blogs. Each week they make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We are very happy to have been featured so many times and are extremely thankful to the people at IFB!
We have been featured 75 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank once again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at IFB who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Links à la Mode, August 13
Many of you are still traveling and showing how travel boosts your creative pulse. Another, embarked on a tour of a fashion golden age. However, what most of the IFB bloggers were talking about this week was beauty… whether at home or in the salon. The delight of treating oneself to a high-end salon blow out, pampering your skin and follicles with facial masks and hair color, and everyday beauty tricks like strobing or updating your look with the newest nail color.
I just love how this community shares their insight on blogging; from photography and increasing followers to creating a blogging collective.
We also had a couple good entertainment reviews. One of the spoof variety and one of the deep-cuts fashion icon variety. I’ll let you decide which is which.
And for those of you no longer traveling, but heading back to the office, move straight to the posts on how to liven up your cubicle style.
- Affatshionista: Everyday Style in a Torrid Size 3!
- Ashley: Monday Adventures | Best Blow Out in Chicago
- Attire Club: What We Can Learn From the Zoolander 2 Teaser
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Essie Fall 4Pc Mini Set Swatches & Review
- Cubicle Chic: Putting the “FUN” in “FUNCTIONAL” | How to have fun with your everyday office wear.
- Drew & Alice: Strobing
- Dresscode | HighFashion: Burberry Prorsum Menswear F/W 15/16 | ‘Classically Bohemian’
- Everest Says: Tips for Taking an Awesome Flat Lay Photo
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Madison Reed | Salon Hair Color at Home
- La Petite Fashionista: Blog to Biz | 5 Easy Steps to Increasing Your Instagram Following
- Lobler & Delaney: J.Crew & Iris Apfel Movie Preview Event
- Mama in Heels: Office Perfection | Denim
- Ms. Fabulous: Bibhu Mohapatra’s Fall 2015 From the Heart
- Muscari Lane: Digitization Robbed My Fashion
- Random Chic Musings: Paris is Always a Good Idea
- Reasons To Dress: Wearing the Dress that *He* Hates
- So Versailles: Best Face Masks
- The Moon & the Mirror: Marie Antoinette, The Milk Maid
- The Style Division: Discovering the Magic of Venice, Italy
- We Are Ready Made: Acne Pushes the Button!
If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)