Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We have some wonderful news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ list “Links à la Mode” for the 80th time! What a landmark!
For those of you who don’t know, the list featuresthe best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has thousands of members who own fashion blogs. Each week the owners of the website make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We are very happy to have been featured so many times and are extremely thankful to the people at IFB!
We have been featured 79 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank once again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at IFB who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
On Twitter at https://www.twitter.com/attireclub
On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/attireclub
On Bloglovin at http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4363035
On Tumblr at: http://attireclub.tumblr.com
And on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/attireclub
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
I’m pretty sure I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again. You all, for lack of a better word, inspire me… to design again, to refine my wardrobe, to fit into my wardrobe, to write my own blog, to move past my routine, to be better, to take on the world, to step away from the top-knot and do my hair. I get so excited to read the sixty to seventy entries each week. Each one taking me to a different place. A good place.
IFB Bloggers, as usual, shared favorite trends like the poncho, knee high boots, lace up detailing, and the “half tuck” of button down shirts, t-shirts and sweaters. Alternative accessories was also a popular topic. Pom poms, scarves as necklaces, and wood in wearable form.
There was a nice selection of menswear posts from why and how to wear a watch and corporate wear, to a subtle way to show Halloween spirit. The suggestions lend themselves well to women’s wear and also got me wondering, “Now, where is my old Mickey Mouse watch?”
Those looking to up their blogging business game will be happy to read about best practices for social media, the best apps for bloggers and the best ways to find other bloggers. If you can find others, you will know how to be found. We also got a glimpse into the flip side of one fashion bloggers nuclear life. There is an informative interview regarding the emerging industry of wearable tech, which takes us past gadget accessories and into tech garments. And following right along with tech, We Are Ready Made gives an in depth look at just how fast the high fashion world is changing these days. Hint: Faster than our seasons, but slower than Apple.
Thanks again everyone, including the posts not chosen, for the sweet dreams this week.
Links à la Mode, October 15
- Anonymous Beauty Blogger: 10 Must-Have Apps For Every Kind of Blogger
- Attire Club: The 2015 Men’s Halloween Style Guide
- Between the Racks: A Peek at My Day Job | Nuclear Power Edition
- Cammeo Head to Toe: Pink on Purpose | Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Fashion, Trends, and More: Fall/Winter 2015 Trend Report | Lace It Up
- fash Up with Shivani: 10 Ways to Wrap a Scarf
- Greige Market: 5 Street Style Hacks to Master This Fall
- Hey Just Jei: 5 Wild Ways to Wear Wood
- I’m a Norbyah: To Trend or Not to Trend
- Les Assorties: Fashion for the Future
- Miss Trend She: 3 Reasons to Wear a Watch
- Modavracha: Pom Pom Shoe Trend
- Ms. FABulous: NY Bridal Week | THEIA Fall 2016
- Purushu Arie: Monday to Friday Men’s Corporate Dressing Guide
- Splash of Teal: Weekend Getaways | Victoria, BC, Tips, Outfits, Things To Do
- The Outfit Repeater: Where to Find New Bloggers to Follow
- The Wanderbliss: Jewelled by the Sun
- This Season’s Gold: Wear it Two Ways | Petite in Poncho and Knee Boots
- We Are Ready Made: Changes
- What Erika Wears: How to Improve Your Social Media Skills as an Influencer
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook post starting tomorrow.
- 2. If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)