Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We have some wonderful news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ “Links à la Mode” list for an 82nd time!
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has thousands of members who own fashion blogs. Each week the owners of the website make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We are very happy to have been featured so many times and are thankful to the people at IFB!
We have been featured 81 times before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank once again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin’, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at IFB who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
Turbans and stoles. What decade are we in again?
IFB bloggers hit on these two very glamorous trends along with high waisted wide leg trousers, ponchos, faux fur, and saddlebag handbags. To name just a few stories, womenswear themes included wardrobe rule breaking, fashionable dress on the go, wearing Fall colors against cool skin tones, and wardrobe essentials which included a red lip. We also had excellent posts featuring menswear, beauty, and the business of blogging.
And now, if you’re thinking, “I just can’t do the turban because I have too many memories of Grandma poolside in Boca.” Well, there are some great alternatives under the guise of a headband. Be sure to check our sponsor first for this Fall outfit game changer. They have some beautiful options right now.
Links à la Mode, November 5
- Attire Club: 5 Essential Questions About Accessories Answered
- Bows + Fringe: The Perfect Eyebrow Series
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: November Crush List
- Christy Moeller: 3 Ways to Wear a Faux Fur Stole
- Dresscode:HighFashion: Black Week | The Top Black Coats F/W 15/16
- Everyday Starlet: Fall Fashion Colors For Cool Skin Tones
- Fash Illuminous: How To | Dress Fashionable When You are on the Go
- FionaMcCabeDotCom: The Wide Leg Pants
- I’m a Norbyah: Clothing Swaps | A Different Kind of Shopping
- Inside Out Style: How to Mix Stripes with Prints
- Hey Just Jei: Secondhand vs Vintage | All the Definitions You Need to Know Part II
- Lady Goodman: Currently Obsessed | The Saddle Bag from The Cambridge Satchel Company
- La Vintage Vida: Getting Glamorous with a Turban
- Modavracha: Sweater Fashion Doesn’t Have to be with Jeans
- Mornings with Madge: It’s a Wrap | Ponchos
- Moxie Beautiful: Redbook Inspired Fashion Must-Haves
- Purushu Arie: A Basic Guide to Men’s Formal Shoes
- Style in a Small Town: How to Wear Black and Brown Together
- Style Through Her Eyes: Downton Abbey-esque Hair Tutorial
- We Are Ready Made: One Night Only in Broadway
- SPONSOR: Shopbop Splits59, Cynthia Rowley Dresses, Citizens of Humanity Jeans, BEX nyc, Misha, Kobi Halperin, Tunic Sweaters, Wide Leg Pants, Saddle Bags, Men’s Begg & Co.
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook post starting Friday.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)