Dear Attire Club elegantologists,
We have some wonderful news! This week we have been featured on Independent Fashion Bloggers’ “Links à la Mode” list for an 83rd time!
For those of you who don’t know, the list features the best 20 articles on fashion chosen from a very big selection. We’re always happy to be on their list!
IFB is a website which has thousands of members who own fashion blogs. Each week the owners of the website make a selection of the best 20 articles about fashion from the articles submitted by the members.
We are very happy to have been featured so many times and are thankful to the people at IFB!
We have been featured before with these articles:
The article that got featured on the list this week is:
We want to thank once again to all our readers, our Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin’, Tumblr and Pinterest followers and of course to the people at IFB who made the picks!
If you are not already following us, you can do it via e-mail on the right of your screen and:
You can get a great v-neck t-shirt with one of our original designs on our spread-shirt based gift store at: http://www.attireclub.spreadshirt.com
Read the intro and what others wrote about!
Congratulations to everyone else!
Fraquoh and Franchomme
The furry pom pom ball accessory may be trending, but IFB Bloggers are far from writing fluff pieces. Many of you shared heavy subjects ranging from body dysmorphic disorder and body evolution to the love of a child.
However, fashion was still at the heart of this week’s round up with posts on plus size dressing, embracing traditional dress, minimalism, and favorite trends. Oversized scarves, over-the-knee boots, winter coats, on trend ethical warm hats, and the color blush are just a few favorites.
I haven’t included a travel post in the round up in a while, no reason not to, but Tales of Two post really drew me in with their photos of the architecture and sites they experienced in Mysore, which had me dreaming about how to incorporate those elements into my life.
Links à la Mode, November 19
- All Things Kate: The Evolution
- Attire Club: Discussions on Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Bows + Fringe: Polka Dots + Tights
- Everyday Starlet: Winter Fashion | Tips For Looking Stylish in Cold Weather
- Express Yourself In Your Own Way: Girlie Vibes
- Fashion Blender: Spring Suit Two Ways | Part 1
- Fashionoti Online: TrendBuzz | The Agbada Revolution
- Fat Girl flow: Plus Size Coats Up to Size 34
- Greige Market: What to Wear | Over the Knee Boots
- Hey Just Jei: Top 7 Ethical Stores with the Perfect Warm
- Kakoland: Tendencias Fall – Winter 2015, Preparate para la Temporada
- Kremb de la Kremb: 4 x 4 of Snake Print
- Ms. FABulous: Byron Lars Spring 2016
- MySelf Expressed: Twice as Nice | All Around My Hat
- Purushu Arie: The Great Indian Jacket | Sherwani Feat. Paresh Lamba Signatures
- Style Diary By Osy: Falling for Blush
- Style Standpoint: Is Less Really More? A Few Thoughts on Minimalism
- Tales of Two: Bangalore to Mysore | A Weekend Getaway
- The Trousseau: Wondering About White Mehendi?
- This Season’s Gold: Raising a Boy
- Heads up! We’ve changed our submission process. First, read LALM’s submission guidelines here. Then submit your blog submission on our Facebook page starting tomorrow.
- If your link was selected and you need this week’s code, visit this page: Links à la Mode Code. (Note – we’ve changed where we are leaving the code, and hopefully this is easier for you to insert into your site.)